Thursday, November 09, 2006

"Donald Trump?"


Im greatly overjoyed for the next coming events. Recently we found out that our next and last outreach trip is going to take place in New York City. Yes New York City. To add to it,we are going to New York for a Donald Trump Business convention. Yes a Donald Trump convention. I thought Salem was enough to make this experience out of the ordinary. Adding this will make this experience here at Streams a very unique and memorable time of my life. So Donald Trump has this convention with business people from many places and thats all I know. I tried looking up more information but all I know is what we have been told by our staff. More will come when we actually go. Right now we are there to help out with whatever they want, serving them. We are trying to get permission to set up dream teams in the event. I can't wait. So we will be going on the 17th to the 20th of November.

Tomorrow my folks are driving up to see me. My parents are amazing. They are driving 10 hours from Northern, VA just to see me for a day and a half. So now they can see the weird stuff that we do here.

No comments: