Thursday, January 04, 2007

End of One Adventure the Begining of a New


Hello everyone, tomorrow is a begining of a new adventure. I make way for the sky speeding 500 mph towards the northeast of the country, then landing beneath the white layers of clouds in the sea port city of Boston. After landing I will leave and enter a long huge rectangle vehicle with wheels that spits out black smoke, roaring towards a remote town of the Granite State called New London.

Im so excited to be back at "Streams", the holiday break was amazing. God did amazing breakthoughs with my family: A new job for my dad, praying over my mother for healing , talking to my mom about spiritual things and God, which I have never done to this depth before. God has provided some amazing friends for my sister who are strong believers. I've already seen a change in her because of them.

Two of my spiritual brothers from Richmond proposed to their now fiances. We got to be part of one of my friends engagement in which he had left her clues around town that had significance in their relationship, the final stop was him proposing to her. By far the most creative way of proposing that I've seen. It was great.

So now I should be blogging a lot more, to keep you all updated while Im at Streams. God Bless














Here's some pictures of my fam visiting Washington DC and cutting down our christmas tree.

No comments: