Sunday, January 07, 2007

Streams Academy part 2

The trip to New Hampshire was great. I met up with Jessica (Virginia), Dustin Zupancic (Canada) and a new intern, Anton (New York) at Boston airport. So they kept good company for two hour bus ride to New London. Upon arrival it was so refreshing seeing everyone. Throughout the day interns trickled in. Each time we would see someone we would yell and scream with rejoicing, upon seeing that person. It was a jubilant day.

It took me about two days to mentally, spiritually and physically adjust to this potent spiritual envoirnment. After going to church and completely focusing on Jesus I'm back in the groove and boy is Christ moving. Last night I had a dream that a bee attacked me and another. I woke up flailing my arms. There was more to the dream but for the sake of spiritual security I'll leave it at that. But I believe that the Lord was prompting me to pray for a need. Knowing what the symbols in the dream meant I knew what exactly to pray for. God is Good!! My God warns me about negative things that are happinging and provides me a way to remedy the problem. I love Him. I hope you get jealous, because God can warn you and provide a way out for you as well. He's probably already doing it.

Then today our dear brother Luke (Canada) had the flu and was very sick. So I asked him what do you think God is doing, why do you have this flu. "He said nothing I just have the flu"
"Well then" I said, "I'll pray for healing". So I did. after praying for him, twenty minutes go by, Luke says he feels a little better.
"That pretty good , but God can do better then that". About another twenty minutes go by, Luke comes up to me tells me his pain is completely, completely gone. Oh Yeah!!

My God even heals the flu in under an hour. I hope you all get jealous.

No comments: